Around the Tri State Area
- The Yankees beat the Padres with a bullpen day. Clint and Gardy homered.
- The Mets flew out to LA to LOSE to the Los Doyers. Kershaw vs DeGrom! How bout that. Dodgers put up 6 runs in the 6th inning vs Tyler Bashlor and Daniel Zamora. Zamoras line is awesome.
- Ridgewood won its fifth straight sectional title with an 11-goal victory over Ridge. The win was just the latest dominant display by a Ridgewood team that’s made a strong case as the state’s top team. The Maroons have beaten Oak Knoll and Moorestown by a combined six goals this season, and the Summit team that handed them their only loss has already been eliminated.
- Damon Harrison claps back at New York Giants fans on Twitter
- 3rd horse in 9 days dies at California’s Santa Anita racetrack, marking 26 fatalities in 6 months
- 100 days until the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears kick off the NFL’s 100th season.
- Bruins win game 1 of Lord Stanley’s cup after big Krug hit
- Richie Incognito signs w/ Oakland
The REAL News
- Washington Governor signs bill to allow composting human bodies
- Fleeing suspect puts wrong fuel in getaway car, caught after tow truck call
- Chick-fil-A zamboni commandeered by protesters during hockey game
- Japanese man who swallowed 246 cocaine packets dies on Bogota-to-Tokyo flight
- Walmart employee finds snake in Texas shopping cart
- Artist Sells Obsolete Laptop Infected with Six of the Deadliest Computer Viruses for $1.2 Million
- Man arrested after giving officers fake name while wearing lanyard with his real name
- Do Snails Fart? A Behavioural Ecologist Answers This Burning Question
Jakes Bet of the Day
Pirates > Reds
Live & Unedited Video Version