Around the Tri State Area
- The Yankees beat the Orioles for a third time. Gleyber and Gary have insane numbers vs them.
- CC to the injured list with knee inflammation
- The Mets win their third straight game. A pitchers duel between deGrom and scherzer turned into a route when the nationals bullpen blew it. Lagares and Davis with the big hits.
- Jeff McNeil and Robinson Cano both got sent to the injured list. McNeil with a low-grade quad strain and Cano with hamstring tightness.
- The Jets won’t be hiring a search firm/consultant to help them in their general manager search like they did for the previous two GM hires. However, they have told others that television personality and sideline reporter Peter Schrager could be contacted for assistance on prospective candidates.
- The league eliminated the so-called “singleheader rule,” meaning that every market will get three games broadcast on Sundays.
- Drake is getting backlash for his courtside antics
- Juwan Howard your new Michigan head coach!
- Tiger playing memorial
The REAL News
- Hand-drawn vehicle inspection sticker doesn’t fool police
- Burglar steals cash register, cash and egg rolls from market
- Louisiana woman demanded oral sex at gunpoint, fired shots at man as he fled the apartment
- Fake Papa Johns and Burger Kings are Springing up around the country of Jordan, which is kind of beautiful
- Police in Turkey blast pride parade with water cannons, ‘accidentally create rainbow’
- A robot dog just pulled a 3-ton plane
- Teen gets penis stuck in drainpipe and has to be freed with circular saw
Jakes Bet of the Day
Live & Unedited Video Version