Around the Tri State Area
- The Yankees were down 6-1 but came back to win the game vs the Orioles. They’ve now won 23 of their last 31 games.
- The Mets beat the Nationals HEYYOOO Alonso and Rosario took Patrick Corbin deep in the 1st inning. Todd Frazier and CarGo added some runs later on. Wilmer Font and the pen held it down to get the win.
- Meanwhile Cespesdes broke his ankles falling off a non horse
- Defense steals show at Giants OTAs
- Frank Ntilikina changes agents and desires a trade.
- Gase says the incoming GM will “have control of the 53 (roster). I will coach the team. … Nothing’s changing in that structure.”
- Golden state sweeps Portland and that’s obvious (POR led 101-83 minutes)
- Rob Pelinka = Backstabber – Magic Johnson
The REAL News
- Middle school students allegedly fed urine-and semen-filled crepes to teachers
- Norwegian horse girl: she is trot and gallops perfect on all fours
- Shark with stomach and teeth removed found on beach
- Upset cocaine customers help FBI bust massive drug ring in Pontiac
- Oregon dad faked robbery and used daughter’s $700 girl scout cookie money to pay for erotic massage
Jakes Bet of the Day
Live & Unedited Video Version