Around the Tri State Area
- The Yankees beat the Mariners 7-3. Voit, Gardner and Thairo Estrada homered vs Felix Hernandez. CC and the pen kept them at bay..
- The Mets got shut out by Chris Paddack and the Padres, losing 4-0. They have now Lost 15 of their last 22
- Giants sign Austin Groogsma, an NCAA All-American in shot put who turned down Clemson football
- Ron Darling, former New York Mets pitcher and current broadcaster for SNY, said in a statement Monday that he has thyroid cancer.
- Bears’ Trubisky Ate Hot Dogs With Ketchup, Will Try To Change
- Pablo Sandoval on Monday became the first major league player since 1905 to hit a home run, steal a base and post a scoreless outing in the same game.
- A swarm of bees prompted an 18-minute delay to the start of a game between the San Francisco Giants and Cincinnati Reds.
- Milwaukee/Giannis whoop Boston again, 3-1 lead
- Houston evens it up with GS 2-2
- Bruins advance to face Carolina
- Sharks vs Avs going to game 7
The REAL News
- Woman arrested after allegedly trespassing at CIA headquarters four times, asking to speak to ‘Agent Penis’
- Hopi shamans warn of a possible end of the human race
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants after cop asks if she has anything else.
- Argentinean chef Francis Mallmann smells so strongly of burning wood he has trouble flying.
- Canadian hunter made a house of dead wolves
- Woman arrested after allegedly shattering a door at a coffee shop because the business did not have any doughnuts
Jakes Bet of the Day
Live & Unedited Video Version