Around the Tri-State Area
- The Yankees took two out of three from the Twins. Andujar came back from the IL but Paxton decided he wanted to see what that party was all about and hopped on.
- The Mets got swept by the Brewers. A Braun homer in the 5th did the job in game 1. A braun walk off in the 18th did the job in game 2. And a Yelich homer in the third did the job in game 3. They are now 16-18 on the season.
- The Islanders got swept.
- 8 days left to the Knicks draft lottery
- Jets are cutting former AAF quarterback Brandon Silvers
- DeAndre Baker was the best player on the field at Giants rookie camp this weekend and it wasn’t even close.
- Kentucky Derby! Maximum security wins but lost
- Raptors/Sixers 2-2, Nuggets/Blazers 2-2
- Warriors lose one in OT, 2-1 series
- Sharks up 3-2 on Avs, Boston up 3-2 on Columbus
- Blues stars going to game 7!
- Reds homer on 3 straight pitches!
The REAL News
- Teens are embracing nose hair and having thick extensions.
- Man Marries a Hologram
- California Dispatches Goats to Eat Brush, Prevent Wildfires
- Woman blames Taco Bell nachos for alleged drunk driving incident
- Portland man accused of creating a bomb that sent dog feces flying when it exploded
- Nurse denied marathon world record — because she wasn’t wearing a skirt
- Pornhub wants to buy Tumblr and restore site to former porn-filled glory
- Beekeepers hit hard by thefts of hives: In sophisticated night heists, thieves are stealing thousands of bees.
Jakes Bet of the Day
Cubs/Dback UNDER 9